• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Steve B is joining Mycomicshop
2 2

173 posts in this topic

On 5/17/2022 at 7:20 PM, Sigur Ros said:

I wonder, as I asked, why he cares who is "Stan'ing" Borock.

Look at it this way.

User, Before: Observes people trashing CGC just because Borock doesn't work there.
User, After: Suspects that Steve fanboys will tone down their trolling of CGC now that 'their boy' isn't employed by CBCS.

Why wouldn't you care if you think the community will improve by said individuals 'fixing' their behavior?

Edited by theCapraAegagrus

There is a lot happening at voldemort that goes beyond what a CEO can control

However a culture starts at the top

Take a look at the culture there, and you'll see whats added or subtracted 

On 5/17/2022 at 6:53 PM, Sigur Ros said:
On 5/17/2022 at 5:08 PM, miraclemet said:

I feel like over on the CBCS groups there are some Borok-heads (my term, copywrite me) that might actually stop 'staning the competition now that Steve is leaving...

Very curious.

Why do you care who likes who over on a different forum ?

Why do you care what he likes or doesn't like?

Right back atcha, chief. 

On 5/18/2022 at 8:43 AM, JEFFROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO said:

Why do you care what he likes or doesn't like?

Right back atcha, chief. 

I don't.  And that's not what I asked him. 

Way to blow that one, Suzy. 

On 5/18/2022 at 10:15 AM, JEFFROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO said:

You don't? You cared enough to pop into this thread and ask. Seems pretty straight forward to me.

I will now await your adjustment to the goal post.

Oh, and it's Suze, not Suzy

I'll give you a chance to stop doubling down and realize I never asked him what he likes. Ever. 

On 5/18/2022 at 10:30 AM, Sigur Ros said:
On 5/18/2022 at 10:15 AM, JEFFROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO said:

You don't? You cared enough to pop into this thread and ask. Seems pretty straight forward to me.

I will now await your adjustment to the goal post.

Oh, and it's Suze, not Suzy

I'll give you a chance to stop doubling down and realize I never asked him what he likes. Ever. 

lol

Or what?

On 5/18/2022 at 11:37 AM, JEFFROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO said:

lol

Or what?

Was trying to help you save face but now I realize I'm talking to a 16 yr old who struggles with reading. 

On 5/18/2022 at 11:44 AM, theCapraAegagrus said:

Come on, dude. :facepalm:

Because it's adult behavior when someone realizes they were wrong and then tries to turn my comment into a threat?

Edited by Sigur Ros

On 5/18/2022 at 11:49 AM, Sigur Ros said:

Because it's adult behavior when someone realizes they were wrong and then tries to turn my comment into a threat?

The other guy was joking because you said, "I'll give you a chance". Okay, so what if he doesn't do it? You're not going to do anything; That's the joke.

A lot of the older guys don't give a s**t about the drama and choose to expose it with humor.

On 5/18/2022 at 11:53 AM, theCapraAegagrus said:

The other guy was joking because you said, "I'll give you a chance". Okay, so what if he doesn't do it? You're not going to do anything; That's the joke.

A lot of the older guys don't give a s**t about the drama and choose to expose it with humor.

Lol, ffs... I just said I'd give him a chance to realize he was wrong and "the joke" is that I threatened him.  Got it. 

That is some brilliant, Eddie Murphy level stand-up. 

I guess I just don't relate to these old guys you know.  I'm good with that. 

Thanks dad 👍

On 5/18/2022 at 12:16 PM, Tnexus said:

So is MCS's long term play here getting into the comic grading and slabbing industry?

There's no way.  Would be a huge uphill battle to be taken seriously in the grading field.  Not to mention the conflict of interest for a business that sells comics.  They aren't WATA.