• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

X-Men #2-10 high grade set (CLOSED)
4 4

29 posts in this topic

I am selling here my run of early X-Men issues #2-10. I am offering them as a set only as I just cannot convince myself to break the set. Part of me still want to keep them and I would be horrified if I sell only a few of them and create holes but if I receive requests for individual issues from enough people, maybe I will change my mind.

Here are terms:

People on the probation list, or that I may have on ignore, are not eligible to purchase. :sumo:

Return policy: All my raw books are unrestored and not pressed unless noted. All my raw books are accurately graded and your satisfaction is guaranteed or your money back (except shipping costs) as long as books are returned in same condition as sent within 7 days of receipt. Since I am selling these books as a set, they would need to be returned as a set as well.

The first :takeit:in this thread or via PM wins the books based on time stamp.

Time payments are possible but must be discussed before you make the purchase.

All prices are in USD.

Shipping cost with $1,000 insurance, signature required and tracking number to the USA with strong packaging via Canada Post Xpresspost USA is estimated around $90.00 depending of your zip code. Full insurance is possible only with FedEx and options are prohibitive (between $500 and $1,200 depending of where you live). Local pickup is possible and could be the best option.

I will accept personal checks for these books. Sorry, no Paypal here.

Edited by pickycollector

Buying the whole set is still the best deal but I got more inquiries about individual issues than I thought so splitting the lot may be possible. Here is what I am going to do:

I will list below individual prices for all issues. In order to break the set, I will need to sell AT LEAST SIX INDIVIDUAL ISSUES. If there are less than six books that sell, the set will NOT be broken up, i.e. there will be no individual sales. If there are six or more confirmed sales, then I will officially break up the set at prices listed below. OPTION NO LONGER AVAILABLE

#2: $2,600

#3: $1,500

#4: $7,000

#5: $1,000

#6: $1,700

#7: $1,800

#8: $1,700

#9: $2,500

#10: $2,000

Edited by pickycollector