• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's your progress on 2022 CGC signings?
11 11

1,047 posts in this topic

On 9/24/2024 at 3:40 PM, Miketaylorwork said:

Nice results everyone, really love the grade bumps.  I think I've shared my Rob Thomas horror story of when I sent in a Marvel Premier #1 in a CGC 9.6 and got back a 8.5 (after pressing).  That still stings.

They had Bailey and De La Rosa on an Instagram post signing about 2 weeks ago, and I think they had BMB right before that.  I haven't seen anything on Emberlin, but I'm following closely.  I put in 12 books for the triple Remarque option, so really really hoping that all goes according to plan :).

I saw the Bagley video on the Signature Series instagram page, and it showed Bagley signing a lot of books with Emberlin's sig and/or remarque.   So, Emberlin must have done his signing day(s) already as well.

My Jim Lee's finally shipped today, 8/10 9.8s and the two that didn't hit look to have had some weak pressing.

image.png.517020a76dd9937f5f6adc3aebfcead9.png

One of the 2 not 9.8s:

image.thumb.png.fb5034ed18fb5f3cff422277d566dad1.png

Got hit with spine stress lines cover, I inspected it throughly before sending it out and I see maybe one tick on the cover after grading and it was supposed to be pressed (even thought it was pre-pressed).  The back looks perfect, so I'll have to wait for it to be in hand before I can assess more.  Still don't know how that makes it a 9.2, I could see a 9.6 (which is what the other one got, though still looked like a pressable issue....).

No Movement on the Bagelys or De La Rosas, hopefully those shake out, these two books not hitting have me anxious about the others.

Has anyone heard anything about the Mark Texeria signing?  I saw Saltares has a signing coming up and I was hoping to get some the Ghost Riders I sent in to get back so I can get them signed by him too.

Thanks for the updates everyone.

Anyone submit anything for Pulido?