• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's your progress on 2022 CGC signings?
12 12

965 posts in this topic

On 4/30/2024 at 2:58 PM, seanfingh said:

This is absolutely awesome. Especially if you asked for "Psycho Valkyrie," because he nailed it.

I knew exactly what I was going to get, art wise when I asked for a remarq.

Last year when I spoke with Terry he was hesitant to do any smaller (non-sketched) remarqs due to being 71 (now 72!) and his "fine detail not being what it used to be". Don Perlin is in the same situation and has all but stopped any sketch/remarq years ago and he just hit 94.

This particular book isn't worth anything (except to me) so what I get on it is more of a beauty mark to make me happy than it would be of value to anyone else.

Though I would love to find Bruce Patterson, Jean Izzo (Simek), and Petra Scotese (Goldberg) to round the book out. Though even with some intensive searching I don't know if they are alive let alone interested in doing any type of signing as they seemed to have stopped working on comics in the 80's.

On 4/30/2024 at 10:19 PM, DougC said:

I knew exactly what I was going to get, art wise when I asked for a remarq.

Last year when I spoke with Terry he was hesitant to do any smaller (non-sketched) remarqs due to being 71 (now 72!) and his "fine detail not being what it used to be". Don Perlin is in the same situation and has all but stopped any sketch/remarq years ago and he just hit 94.

This particular book isn't worth anything (except to me) so what I get on it is more of a beauty mark to make me happy than it would be of value to anyone else.

Though I would love to find Bruce Patterson, Jean Izzo (Simek), and Petra Scotese (Goldberg) to round the book out. Though even with some intensive searching I don't know if they are alive let alone interested in doing any type of signing as they seemed to have stopped working on comics in the 80's.

It's fantastic. That era of comics is my absolute sweet spot as well. Well done, my man.