• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's your progress on 2022 CGC signings?
13 13

957 posts in this topic

On 4/3/2024 at 4:52 PM, ShaggyB said:

Was delayed i thought, as they said you could upgrade to that one in a press release.

How would that work? Austin isn't part of the other Claremont signing AKA The Wolverine signing, and they haven't moved him into that group due to the delay. After the response I got regarding trying to get something into another signing I don't really see them doing anything but saying good luck we hope your books get back in time and send them in when you get them.

On 4/3/2024 at 6:45 PM, lollyclown said:

How would that work? Austin isn't part of the other Claremont signing AKA The Wolverine signing, and they haven't moved him into that group due to the delay. After the response I got regarding trying to get something into another signing I don't really see them doing anything but saying good luck we hope your books get back in time and send them in when you get them.

Not sure. They posted this.

Screenshot_20240403_233144_Firefox.thumb.jpg.8fbc515c6840fbe1fb974332a887c980.jpg

my guess is you cant get austin and move to this one.... but i recall reading the highlighted

On 4/3/2024 at 2:52 PM, ShaggyB said:

Was delayed i thought, as they said you could upgrade to that one in a press release.

Thank you! Would have helped if I had read that announcement. :$

On 4/4/2024 at 12:39 PM, rexinnih said:

Thank you! Would have helped if I had read that announcement. :$

I would contact them directly to see if it's an option, but if you are also waiting on it to get signed by Austin along w/Claremont, based on my recent interactions, at best you'll lose the Austin sig and they'll move your book to this one, or if it's already in progress with the other one, I personally doubt they'll give you any help. I have a book there, physically at their building that allegedly just began the grading process (absolutely nothing in its status suggests this, it hasn't even hit an update that it's been signed just shows it as received) and was told that they can't keep it there for the Dave Michelinie/Bob Sharen signing which has a deadline 6 weeks from now, which is what they told me it would be for the book currently. Despite all that, and it being there WHEN needed, they said "well hopefully it gets back to you in time to throw it right back in the mailbox and send it back in. Go ahead and fill out the form."  Even offered to pay extra for a fast track on the grading process, they apparently don't do that for sig series. Why? Who knows. I've never encountered a company who was so against me giving them another 200 bucks.

Thanks. I did reach out to the Sig email alias that was listed in the annoucement and they did put in a request to move over. Haven't seen it updated on the submission tracker yet but wanted to make sure I got it in before the deadline. 

On 4/10/2024 at 1:30 PM, ShaggyB said:

Oh goodie, my Spider-man #7 Ramos spider-boy variant is in GEI for Slott & Ramos signing.

CGC4248183-009_OBV@500x791.jpg.2cbc04e5ec84d64fc7ee3cdc977c14d7.jpg

lets hope it keeps the 9.8

And im in Grading/QC today... come on ship tomorrow

On 4/17/2024 at 1:16 PM, rexinnih said:

My Austin with remarque just shipped and should be here Friday. Looking forward to seeing how it turns out. 

Take your submission number and add 001 to the end... or if you have multiple books: 001, 002, etc.

You can then pull up pics in the verify cgc certification page.

On 4/19/2024 at 5:08 PM, rexinnih said:

Austin is back in hand. 9.8 beauty!

image.thumb.jpeg.a4dde9164afb89a0d6ec20ce4943ee8c.jpeg

Hmm..if Austin signed, did he sign without Claremont as it was advertised them together?  Have to think he did and Claremont will sign with the Wolverine groups signing.

On 4/20/2024 at 8:38 AM, waynemel said:

Hmm..if Austin signed, did he sign without Claremont as it was advertised them together?  Have to think he did and Claremont will sign with the Wolverine groups signing.

I actually at first submitted a different one for Claremont, a Wolverine Joe Rubinstein commission I did a few years back, but after they announced the Wolverine group signature, I had CGC move that one over to the group sig. Wanted to keep this one just Terry Austin.