• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Large Sale of wide ranging books. <CLOSED>
6 6

294 posts in this topic

Flash Sale!!!  

PRICES ONLY VALID UNTIL MIDNIGHT PACIFIC 6/11/22. That is roughly four hours after this post. After midnight on the west coast, the flash sale is over.

Take any of the following books for 40% off the ORIGINAL asking price:

Adventures Into The Unknown #s 10 through 28

All True Crime 51

Astonishing 35

Astonishing 38

JIUW 17

Kid Eternity 3

Space Adventures 8 **SOLD**

Unusual Tales 35

True War Romances 3

THIS SALE HAS LONG EXPIRED.

Edited by elibowman

On 6/10/2022 at 4:38 PM, elibowman said:

Uncanny Tales #48, Atlas, 1956. I love this red cover. Small corner piece missing front, some creasing and spine wear, along with edge wear (especially to bottom). Now…I am concerned this book may be trimmed. I am NOT convinced of it, and I am not an expert in determining trimming. It is nearly identical in size as the #43. But the right and top edges just don't present like the bottom. I don't know. Going with 3.0 with a possibility of trimming

$40

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

:takeit:

On 6/1/2022 at 7:09 PM, elibowman said:

Adventures Into The Unknown #12, ACG, 1950. Not to dissuade you from buying, but this has never been my favorite cover. It's the guy….not sure. Interior tanning, dust shadow, date in grease pencil. It's complete and reasonably solid. I have it at 3.0

$50  **NOW $36**

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Take it

Well..while searching for my Avengers stack, I found the All Star Comics #74 that was missing from the earlier run. It is a 7.5/8.0 copy with a NCB bend that could press out pushing it higher. 

I had originally listed the 58 - 73 run for $195 shipped in the US, but no takers. I will throw in the somewhat harder to find 74 at that same price. 

So, complete bronze All Star Comics run for $195 shipped in the US.

Avengers #22, 1965. Pretty book with good colors and gloss. Minimal edge/spine wear. Some aging to the edges with a couple faint edge stains to the back and some dust shadowing to the front and back. CF detached from top staple, but not because it pulled through...the staple never penetrated the CF in the first place. I wanted to say 6.0, but let's go 5.5 due to the very small stains.

$45  **NOW $35**

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by elibowman

Avengers #25, 1966. DOOM! This book needs a press. Does not lay flat, but most of the bending is non-color breaking. Some ancient moisture exposure. Not sure what to give it. Probably 3.0 as it sits with really good potential. 

$75  **NOW $65**   **SOLD to @chronosafe**

Spoiler

image.jpg

Spoiler

image.jpg

Spoiler

image.jpg

Edited by elibowman