• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Private Signing: Last Ronin Team
2 2

44 posts in this topic

On 6/15/2022 at 12:40 PM, EggShen4thewin said:

They just had the signing, I imagine we will all be waiting a while.  Mine is still in SFG status.  

Hopefully the light is at the end of the tunnel soon lol.

Do you know when the signing was exactly? Thanks. 

On 6/15/2022 at 1:40 PM, EggShen4thewin said:

They just had the signing, I imagine we will all be waiting a while.  Mine is still in SFG status.  

Hopefully the light is at the end of the tunnel soon lol.

Yeah, I guess I'm jumping ahead and want instant gratification. I just need to have way more patience and be grateful it's at SFG.

On 6/15/2022 at 2:54 PM, EggShen4thewin said:

They posted videos of it on June 2nd and 3rd as it was happening, so it happened that week.

I was beginning to think it would never actually happen!

Where are the videos now, I'd love to see them!

On 7/12/2022 at 11:33 AM, ignition719 said:

My Last Ronin #1 signed by the whole team just shipped today! (Side note: 9.8! Honestly assumed I had a fingerprint or something on it somewhere so I was expecting a 9.6... very pleased here!)

It's so stupid that CGC can't take a microfiber cloth to wipe off a fingerprint. I just hate when they don't put anything in notes so you don't know why you got a lower grade at times.