• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for a very specific Iron man #1...
1 1

12 posts in this topic

On 6/20/2022 at 5:27 PM, Phicks said:

It might help to tell us in what city you sold the book?

It would have been Northeast Ohio or Western PA. It was probably at one of the many single day hotel shows.

Keep the faith! I was able to find two sentimental books that I sold off in the 90's twenty years later. With it being an Iron Man #1, it's probably floating around somewhere and not tossed away.

Wow, talk about the proverbial needle but I have three copies and checked them. Sorry but best of luck.

I do know someone who had written his name in his books.  They were HG SA Marvels and he sold them.  Over the years, he started collecting again and came across a couple of them - not that he was specifically looking for his old copies but it is cool to acquire them again.

:wishluck: 

Thanks everyone for checking. I should note that I would pay a finder's fee should someone see it out in the wild somewhere. It's encouraging that Dr Balls found some books 20 years later.

It's weird, I had been randomly thinking about this book this spring. It was just coincidence that I happened to find my B&W cover copy a couple weeks ago.  

Out riding my bike last night and rode by the spot where I purchased this Iron Man #1 many years ago...