• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Coolest Movie Posters of All Time?

140 posts in this topic

Lobby cards are great, inserts too. My wife's allowed me the use of a hallway and the computer room. I'm putting the good stuff in the hallway since it's one without any windows and the newer 60's and 70's posters in the computer room. A cheap way to get into it is mexican lobby cards. A grail for me is "This Island Earth". Heritage has a lot of great stuff that's just fun to look at.

Yeah, lobbies and inserts are amoung my favorite formats. Inserts often have the most interesting art and design due to their long, vertical (14" x 36") format. The Belgian Window cards are not to be neglected. Often a lot cheaper than their USA counterpart and often very superior art. Just have to be careful of reprints/fakes. They usually say "Printed in Belgium" in English at the bottom. Here is another of my favorite Belgian pieces. It is defintitely an old one - first Belgian release.

darkalibi.jpg

The Warriors, Nice!!

"Can You Dig It"