• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Order not found?

6 posts in this topic

I been waiting for 2 comics to get grade. I haven't look in awhile and so I decided to see the status. So from what I see, it was Completed 06/06/21. I have not received any indication that it was done. Nor have I received anything back. When I click on tracking, it errors out and to contact them. When I tried contacting them, I am also getting an error from a return to sender email. Lastly, I cannot tracking the submission because it is over 8 months old. Not sure if I am SOL, can get a refund/insurance (which I did pay for), or if I can get my stuff back. Would like inside or some advice.

Comics.png

Untitled.png

Email.png

• Administrator

Hello!

The online submission tracking feature is only designed to show the last 8 months' worth of activity. We are currently showing your submission is at CCS for Pressing services and should be moving forward shortly. The current estimated turnaround times can be found on our website below. 

CGC Services & Fees | CGC (cgccomics.com)

• Administrator

@RadarOnline The status shown here is the completion date of the Packing slip you created NOT the submission being completed. We apologize for this confusion. Once this has transferred back to CGC for grading you will receive an email and also be able to track this on your submission tracking page using your submission number 3907979. Let us know if you have any other questions. 

• Administrator
On 7/15/2022 at 9:32 AM, Topnotchman said:

I’ve been unable to email cgc the past two weeks, I’ve sent three questions and my emails are rejected like yours. 

Hello @Topnotchman, We apologize to this happening. I have sent you an email to respond to with your questions. If this still bounces back to you after responding, please let us know. 

On 7/15/2022 at 7:57 AM, MattM CS said:

@RadarOnline The status shown here is the completion date of the Packing slip you created NOT the submission being completed. We apologize for this confusion. Once this has transferred back to CGC for grading you will receive an email and also be able to track this on your submission tracking page using your submission number 3907979. Let us know if you have any other questions. 

Oh I see. The turn around time seems to be not going so well. 82 days? It has been a year. I think it should be update to reflect the current stay of what is going on (covid, pokemon boost of grading). I was worried that I would never see anything back. But thank you for your response.