• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Buffalo ComicCon July 2022 Report
1 1

40 posts in this topic

On 7/23/2022 at 5:43 PM, BlowUpTheMoon said:

IMG_20220723_110829162.thumb.jpg.ea358fb3c62b959ea8c27769ed6d7aa6.jpg

You've posted a photo of that Batman in a previous Buffalo con report - am I right? hm

I'm gonna have to create a Google Alert for "Buffalo Comic Con" so I don't miss any in the future.

On 7/24/2022 at 5:49 PM, BlowUpTheMoon said:

No clue.  I don't pay attention to that stuff.

This show was kind of a waste of time. 

Only $6 to get in.  The only dealer I spent money with is Craig out of Pennsylvania.  His inventory hasn't been added to in the last two years or so.   I think the biggest book in the room was the FF # 48, CGC 4.0 at $2200.   I did snag that X-Men #1 framed poster for $20, though. 

yeah, and that lame covid excuse for canceling the bigger con was a joke as well

No clue.  I don't pay attention to that stuff.

This show was kind of a waste of time. 

Only $6 to get in.  The only dealer I spent money with is Craig out of Pennsylvania.  His inventory hasn't been added to in the last two years or so.   I think the biggest book in the room was the FF # 48, CGC 4.0 at $2200.   I did snag that X-Men #1 framed poster for $20, though. 

Thank you for posting these.  Though I agree that there didn't seem to be "must buys," the kid in me likes to see these shows I remember from back in the day.  :preach:

I did snag that X-Men #1 framed poster for $20, though. 

Was going to say that’s a nice poster and would of scooped that up too lol