• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Avengers 70 1969
4 4

10 posts in this topic

The cover image could be better. I see several spots that look like color rub (e.g. at the start of the white line that goes toward Dr. Spectrum's arm). I see what looks like a crease on the outer edge of the cover that runs vertically and parallel to the edge. The surface of the front cover looks less than perfect, but that could be the image and not the book. Pending higher resolution photos, 6.0.

On 8/3/2022 at 3:39 PM, scburdet said:

The cover image could be better. I see several spots that look like color rub (e.g. at the start of the white line that goes toward Dr. Spectrum's arm). I see what looks like a crease on the outer edge of the cover that runs vertically and parallel to the edge. The surface of the front cover looks less than perfect, but that could be the image and not the book. Pending higher resolution photos, 6.0.

No way I have it at a 8.5 but that’s just me!

On 8/3/2022 at 12:39 PM, scburdet said:

I agree but I think the pictures make the book look worse than it actually is. I say 7.0 but will still need higher quality pictures to give a more accurate grade. Also, those are some very white pages.

On 8/3/2022 at 4:54 PM, MrRoboto said:

I agree but I think the pictures make the book look worse than it actually is. I say 7.0 but will still need higher quality pictures to give a more accurate grade. Also, those are some very white pages.

I’m hand it looks like a 8.0 or 8.5 and I’m usually right!