• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tell me you’re middle-aged, without telling me your middle-aged…
2 2

159 posts in this topic

On 8/19/2022 at 7:27 AM, vaultkeeper said:

I watched the premier of The Six Million Dollar Man on TV. The next day, I used colored markers to draw bionics all the way up my arm. As I recall, mom was very impressed. lol

I remember my mom being so pleased with my artwork. She kept saying to my dad "Look what your son did. Look what your son did."

My plan was to do my legs next, but I could never find those markers again. (shrug)

On 8/19/2022 at 7:27 AM, vaultkeeper said:

I went to the movie theater to see Star Wars when it first came out.

I watched the premier of The Six Million Dollar Man on TV. The next day, I used colored markers to draw bionics all the way up my arm. As I recall, mom was very impressed. lol

I remember going to see Star Wars at the movies, and I will swear on my grandmother's grave that in was in February of 1979—so more than a year after it came out. It would be unimaginable for a movie to stay in the theaters that long nowadays, but maybe things were different back then.

I don't understand, at the convention all the "new" artist asked me where to sign on the cover and gave me a look when I opened the cover to the front page.....

Then they made a funny comment about you won't see it with whatever this signature series is....