• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Comic Art Thread
1 1

415 posts in this topic

On 4/17/2023 at 2:23 PM, DINGER033 said:

If they are legit, are they worth much?

While Spawn is the greatest area of my collecting expertise, simply because I dedicated so many resources to compiling a complete, graded run, I will admit that I am not very knowledgeable at all about original art. 

Honestly, the perfect person to ask would be @Doc Joe, but I don't think he's around much anymore. He actually sold most of his Spawn collection to me before moving on to being an original art collector. He's a pretty good expert in both topics, IMHO. 

I hesitate to speculate, because I don't know for sure. It's my uninformed opinion that they would fetch several thousand if proven to be legit. One heck of a find. 

On 4/17/2023 at 7:23 PM, newshane said:
On 4/17/2023 at 2:23 PM, DINGER033 said:

If they are legit, are they worth much?

While Spawn is the greatest area of my collecting expertise, simply because I dedicated so many resources to compiling a complete, graded run, I will admit that I am not very knowledgeable at all about original art. 

Honestly, the perfect person to ask would be @Doc Joe, but I don't think he's around much anymore. He actually sold most of his Spawn collection to me

Tbh I tagged newshane, but would think that this would warrant its own thread in the OA forum or that they'd be cool with it.

That's the first place I'd check, but idk, I don't really comment enough there but sounds like the only place for current answers. :)

On 5/4/2023 at 11:09 PM, B2D327 said:

Very cool stuff (thumbsu

I love Superman holding the lightsabre BLADE. That is badass.