• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC are running out of golden age and silver age?
4 4

92 posts in this topic

On 8/31/2022 at 11:28 PM, GG © ® ™---Paul said:

30 years from now, modern books will be modern, but modern now will not be modern.

Only about three to four people will get this meme and most likely they all live around the NYC area.

6rubn4.jpg

Edited by Buzzetta

On 8/31/2022 at 11:31 PM, unclezebo said:

Towards a hermeneutics of pretentious claptrap: has post-modernism gone  postmodern? | the only deadhead in the hameau

It would be called the variant age then in 2050 it will be called modern age but in 2100 it will be the AR age for AR books u read in the meta/matrix verse ….

Source “trust me bro!” :Rocket:B|

uh oh I said to much…. :fear:

On 9/1/2022 at 4:28 AM, GG © ® ™---Paul said:

30 years from now, modern books will be modern, but modern now will not be modern.

I should add that I will be 95 so it will probably not be high on my worry list.

In the unlikely event that I am still around I probably won't know my own name and won't give a flying :censored: anyway.

Such is life. 

On 8/31/2022 at 8:55 PM, Comics4All said:
On 8/31/2022 at 8:13 PM, Bo1983 said:

Sellers are strong here!Where are all my fellow raw collectors!

@kav Sentice?

neither one

I just realized who the OP is.

So basically in order to stay ON TOPIC for this thread we need to just respond with rambling non-sensical disjointed thoughts.  In any other thread that would be considered derailing the thread.  In this case it is exactly what this thread is about. 

On 8/31/2022 at 11:57 PM, Buzzetta said:

I just realized who the OP is.

So basically in order to stay ON TOPIC for this thread we need to just respond with rambling non-sensical disjointed thoughts.  In any other thread that would be considered derailing the thread.  In this case it is exactly what this thread is about. 

Yes