• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC are running out of golden age and silver age?
4 4

92 posts in this topic

On 9/1/2022 at 12:41 AM, Buzzetta said:

Even when it is something as innocuous as the above phrase it sounds as if it is spoken with malice when spoken in German. 

This is true. They accidentally started two world wars because of it . German is a guttural language for sure.

On 8/31/2022 at 6:50 PM, GG © ® ™---Paul said:

This is true. They accidentally started two world wars because of it . German is a guttural language for sure.

when I try to speak german I always get a sore throat man.

On 8/31/2022 at 4:07 PM, Bo1983 said:

I understand you but not all golden age and silver age books are worth grading!I meant only the ones worth grading!Plus cgc is grading there on comics now something fishy!

First you have to define what's worth grading and that's different for each person. 

There are new collections still coming to market and I know of at least 3 local collectors with significant collections of GA or SA who have yet to send in any books for grading.  There are still lots of older books out there to grade.

On 8/31/2022 at 7:26 PM, sevans1979 said:

I thought krang first app was golden age book. Price have eased a bit now 

(worship)

On 9/1/2022 at 4:19 AM, Bo1983 said:

30 years from now modern books will be worth nothing!

30 years from now, modern books will be modern, but modern now will not be modern.