• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC are running out of golden age and silver age?
4 4

92 posts in this topic

On 8/31/2022 at 6:00 PM, Bo1983 said:

That’s a lie so there’s is a endless amount of golden and silver age to maintain there busy?

No, but it's not the answer to "Is that why there is a push for there comics and modern 9.8s!"

On 8/31/2022 at 6:02 PM, Bo1983 said:

You guys a cgc bot or sellers

The reason why people are mass submitting Moderns and chasing after Modern 9.8s has to more to do with the speculative market than it does with the world running out of Golden and Silver age books. The people mass submitting Moderns aren't the same people submitting GA and SA. You're making it sound like collectors are running out of GA and SA and are just submitting Moderns now because they have nothing else to do.

Edited by JC25427N

On 8/31/2022 at 6:02 PM, Bo1983 said:

Are all your guys on here cgc fan boys?

Not sure if you are kidding or not, but I don't see any comments in this thread that would indicate one way or another if anyone here is a "CGC fan boy".

On 8/31/2022 at 6:05 PM, JC25427N said:

The reason why people are mass submitting Moderns and chasing after Modern 9.8s has to more to do with the speculative market than it does with the world running out of Golden and Silver age books. The people mass submitting Moderns aren't the same people submitting GA and SA. You're making it sound like collectors who ran out of GA and SA are just submitting Moderns now because they have nothing else to do.

I'm impressed you were able to figure out what the heck the OP was talking about. Bravo sir! :golfclap:

On 8/31/2022 at 6:05 PM, JC25427N said:

The reason why people are mass submitting Moderns and chasing after Modern 9.8s has to more to do with the speculative market than it does with the world running out of Golden and Silver age books. The people mass submitting Moderns aren't the same people submitting GA and SA. You're making it sound like collectors are running out of GA and SA and are just submitting Moderns now because they have nothing else to do.

I understand you but not all golden age and silver age books are worth grading!I meant only the ones worth grading!Plus cgc is grading there on comics now something fishy!

Edited by Bo1983

I submit prescreen 9.8 moderns ,as well as non prescreen SA and GA, and also, non prescreen BA and Modern

I am sure there are a lot more moderns being submitted ,...But I see quite a bit new SA and GA slabs coming out on auction sites 

Edited by Ed Hanes