• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What is going on with Black Flag and Clayton Crain??
2 2

18 posts in this topic

This is a sad and crazy video... The owner's wife left him for Clayton Crain??

https://www.facebook.com/watch/live/?ref=watch_permalink&v=2944382399041439

Edited by Jesse-Lee

On 9/7/2022 at 6:07 AM, WolverineX said:

Screen shot or YouTube?

On 9/7/2022 at 6:59 AM, obsidian00 said:

20220906_231728.jpg

20220906_231820.jpg

20220906_231848.jpg

On 9/7/2022 at 12:09 PM, Dave2739 said:

Right. I guess I'm showing my age, but I can't imagine recording and then posting this on social media for everyone to see. How is that helpful?

I’m kind of torn. One one hand, it’s deeply personal stuff that shouldn’t be aired out. On the other hand, these poor people who’s entire lives are cultivated online seemingly don’t have any other way of expressing themselves. I don’t think they have the means to handle this on their own privately- so they reach out to the internet.

I feel for the guy, I hope he can get past it with help from the people closest to him. Tough times lie ahead for him - hope he finds some peace through all of it.

On 9/7/2022 at 2:09 PM, Dave2739 said:

Right. I guess I'm showing my age, but I can't imagine recording and then posting this on social media for everyone to see. How is that helpful?

It seems to just be how things are nowadays. Everything is a performance. Everyone is always ON. Social media has given everyone an outlet, and this is how they've decided to use it. Modesty, shame, these are not valuable commodities in the modern world. I guess I can see value in it if people DO reach out and get help they need, but all in all there seems to be a complete lack of sincerity in the world. Everyone thinks they're famous.

On 9/7/2022 at 12:13 PM, Dr. Balls said:

I’m kind of torn. One one hand, it’s deeply personal stuff that shouldn’t be aired out. On the other hand, these poor people who’s entire lives are cultivated online seemingly don’t have any other way of expressing themselves. I don’t think they have the means to handle this on their own privately- so they reach out to the internet.

I feel for the guy, I hope he can get past it with help from the people closest to him. Tough times lie ahead for him - hope he finds some peace through all of it.

He's been married nearly 20 years, so he has to be close, if not in, his 40s

This is attention seeking, and perhaps a cry for help

All those saying he needs help, yes he does. He will get it

Who people should really be concerned about are those that you have absolutely no idea there is a problem 

On 9/7/2022 at 12:09 PM, Dave2739 said:

People will feel bad for him and say anyone attacking his business decisions is being insensitive.  F.T.

On 9/7/2022 at 2:09 PM, Dave2739 said:

Only way it's helpful for him, is so people feel bad for him and offer their virtual support. That's all this is. Feel bad for me, Clayton Crain is a jerk, It was Clayton and my wife who came up with the acetate idea. 

He needs to focus on himself...this isn't how to do it. 

On 9/7/2022 at 12:48 PM, shadroch said:

People will feel bad for him and say anyone attacking his business decisions is being insensitive.  F.T.

Very true. Hopefully it doesn’t spin that way because it diminishes the good will of people who have concern - but human nature tends to slant that way