• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vault comics is back.. and trying to scam people on eBay
1 1

47 posts in this topic

On 9/23/2022 at 9:12 PM, jason4 said:

Ok finally won the case. Ebay was so slow but did the right thing and suspended the guy indefinitely. Thanks for the help and advice. Insure your grails, ship signature, do a video and watch who you sell to. 100% positive feedback can still be a scammer. 

Good to hear, it takes a community, and or, a network. I hope, if I remember correctly, there is mail fraud charges brought against the seller, ahem, more than just a deleted profile. I like to forgive quickly if possible but that doesn't always mean you don't do the time for the crime. He's had his mercy by eBay even though this is the 1st he's "caught" in the cookie jar, he still did it repeatedly. No excuse for that!

I'm glad to hear that action was taken by ebay on the fraudulent buyer and scammer Gianni Amato, formerly of Vault Comics. Such a shame that he had to resort to theft, and that he would have kept going had it not been for a group of sellers combining resources to take him down. 

That's simply terrible behaviour by Gianni Amato.