• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who's buying Dell Four Color at Heritage?

10 posts in this topic

Anyone know who has been buying up all the high grade Dell Four Colors off Heritage every week for last several months? Some going for several thousand, that are normal a few hundred or so. I have hundreds of file copies that, are in better shape than the "highest graded" CGC copies. Maybe they would want these, if they are looking the highest conditions. These came directly from the Dell warehouse sale in the late 70s. Maybe touched by human hands 3 or 4 times. 

I am always in the market for painted science fiction covers (Tom Corbett, Flash Gordon etc), Hardy Boys and Annette Funicello covers. Any chance you might have some for sale?

I just put some of these in my eBay Store a few weeks ago-have a look!

https://www.ebay.com/str/comicstockworldwide

On 9/12/2022 at 9:27 AM, Earthshaker01 said:

I do plan to likely go through Heritage with whole collection. Its a time in my life to start selling this collection and move on. The Dell are a small portion of my collection. I thought if I could I contact the person buying the four colors directly I could sell them in one deal. The rest of my collection are higher grade obscure esoteric GA and SA #1's, #nn's, promos, giveaways and then of course the Dell. 

20220712_142927.jpg

Until we get reholdered, Honey