• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed
2 2

17 posts in this topic

On 9/22/2022 at 10:13 PM, Agent 007 said:

Ok, guys.  I've been a member of this forum for over 13 years now, and I can't hide it any longer.  I have to make a confession.

I've got a crush on someone...and they don't even know I'm alive.

It's Greggy.

His 100 pagers.  Those short shorts.  The way the peach fuzz on his upper lip glistens as he takes one of his 15 daily naps.

It all makes my inner thighs quiver as if I'm sitting on a chair made of Action #1's.

I often catch myself daydreaming of us walking around a convention together......my hand reaching into the back pocket of his tight jean shorts as I search for his hidden OWL card tucked inside.  Then smiling as we verify together that the book we're considering has white pages.

Anyway....just thought it would be a good idea to finally get that all out there.  Hopefully nobody finds this weird.

For crying out loud. :facepalm:

On 9/23/2022 at 2:24 PM, Krismusic said:

Nice did you enjoy it as well? 

It was kind of an ordeal, my 2nd fathom event ever: spoiler, but in short yes I DID!! :banana: 

Spoiler

Got there at 6:30 for a 7pm showing, get drinks, no line and sit down. No one else shows up until 5 min to 7pm, then at 7pm it "starts", but it is only the fathom ads with a 30 minute timer in bottom right for movie to start. Then I'm thinking ah C'mon, go look at the lobby and concessions is a 30 minute wait so I count my blessings having got there early.

Movie was great and ended hour and half later, at 9pm, wait till after credits and then like a docu mini of how the cast reacted to playing roles started lol I didn't stay for all of it :cheers: 

On 9/23/2022 at 2:25 PM, Krismusic said:

We also meet the kevin Jason and the crew at fanexpo canada this year which was great… 

They postponed this year for us, while promising to come back next year, I'm going to hold them to their word. His mom had a chance to fly out to visit him this year, so week before con he and the rest cancelled. Moms come first! Especially those older in years whom don't get around well :cheers: 

On 9/23/2022 at 3:31 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

It was kind of an ordeal, my 2nd fathom event ever: spoiler, but in short yes I DID!! :banana: 

Hide contents

Got there at 6:30 for a 7pm showing, get drinks, no line and sit down. No one else shows up until 5 min to 7pm, then at 7pm it "starts", but it is only the fathom ads with a 30 minute timer in bottom right for movie to start. Then I'm thinking ah C'mon, go look at the lobby and concessions is a 30 minute wait so I count my blessings having got there early.

Movie was great and ended hour and half later, at 9pm, wait till after credits and then like a docu mini of how the cast reacted to playing roles started lol I didn't stay for all of it :cheers: 

They postponed this year for us, while promising to come back next year, I'm going to hold them to their word. His mom had a chance to fly out to visit him this year, so week before con he and the rest cancelled. Moms come first! Especially those older in years whom don't get around well :cheers: 

Oh yeah loved it was great hit a lot of spots… 

hope you get to meet him and the cast it was great to hear them such genuine funny guys.