• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hurricane Ian
3 3

82 posts in this topic

On 9/27/2022 at 10:34 AM, workingdog said:

An update from our friendly CGC Registry Administrator ...

Thanks I kept meaning to ask what the changes to the registry points were, but this is not the time and I'm sure we'll be updated soon. lol I'm wondering how that will go down, but didn't want to start a thread until they have to, to explain :makepoint: it's the never ending wheel :cry: 

On 9/27/2022 at 11:27 AM, gadzukes said:

Will the Hurricane affect my Slow Economy Submission from 11/10/21?

Slow as Christmas 🎄 jingle bells jingle be, err what is this a FedEx truck? I remember them from long ago! Stories told of their return, but I didn't believe. It's a Christmas miracle! 

On 9/26/2022 at 8:44 AM, Cat said:

They'll prep by covering the facility in moderns to absorb as much damage as possible. 

Lol “ sandbags” full of moderns..

On 9/27/2022 at 9:19 AM, joeypost said:

Looks like it is now tracking to hit land around Sarasota/Tampa. Everyone at CGC, please stay safe. All other board members in the area, please follow direction and make your accommodations as storm worthy as possible. 

+1

They are predicting as much as a 12ft storm surge in the Sarasota area. That is no joke.

@JiveTurkeyMoFo stay safe!

@joeypost be careful as well - your area could see a couple of feet of flooding. 

On 9/27/2022 at 12:56 PM, Ryan. said:
On 9/27/2022 at 9:27 AM, gadzukes said:

Will the Hurricane affect my Slow Economy Submission from 11/10/21?

Maybe the hurricane will blow them into the Fast Track pile.

Well, if we get an announcement next week from CGC that their year+ long backlog has somehow miraculously cleared up and that they are now running weeks ahead of their stated target turnaround times, I guess we will know what this means.  :(

Seriously though, all the best and stay safe to all of those that's going to be affected by this approaching behemoth monster of a storm.  :wishluck: