• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I stumbled upon some guy named Dylan on IG. He had a comic book school?
2 2

20 posts in this topic

On 9/28/2022 at 3:16 PM, JC25427N said:

What the Hulk did you just Hulking say about Dylan, you little Paste Pot Pete? I'll have you know Dylan graduated top of his class in the Dylan System of Comic Book Profiteering, and has been involved in numerous secret deals in high class bathrooms, and he has over 300 confirmed key comic sales. He is trained in bathroom warfare and he's the top presser in the entire US. You are nothing to him but just another potential customer. He will press the hulk out of your book's defects with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my hulking words. You think you can get away with saying that thwip to him over the Internet? Think again, Hulkling. As we speak he is contacting his secret network of Dylanites across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call CGC. You're hulking dead, kid. Dylan can be anywhere, anytime, and he can double his money by selling you a historic key comic in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with knowledge from Chapter 1 of The System. Not only is he extensively trained in business, but he has access to the entire arsenal of key comics from the Silver Age and he will press them to their full potential to profit so hard you'll be wiped off the face of this miserable planet, you little thwip. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your hulking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn Reed Richards from Multiverse of Madness. Dylan will take you into the bathroom and show you his catalog of keys and you will drown in it. You will be destroyed, kiddo. 

Reveal hidden contents

:jokealert:

One of my favourite pastas. 

On 9/28/2022 at 3:08 PM, Buzzetta said:

What a coincidence… 

I guess he is looking. 

no Dylan.  You can follow my public account “buzzetta_comics”

This one is the private one.  No one is being added at this point.   

Side note: the iPhone 14 Pro Max is my first new phone in four years.  This is a fun toy. Wallpaper is from the beach here on Long Island. 

85F005ED-8EFE-499D-8A61-B46C356D326A.png

I'm all for him living the best he can, I'm not even go to tell him how to do it! Nor have I ever, but I hope things get turned around for the better, and I want that to be the reason it all goes away. If that makes sense, I figure he was just young and got caught up in momentum, but even that is a guess. :)

Go get'em Dylan 

On 9/28/2022 at 12:16 AM, JC25427N said:

What the Hulk did you just Hulking say about Dylan, you little Paste Pot Pete? I'll have you know Dylan graduated top of his class in the Dylan System of Comic Book Profiteering, and has been involved in numerous secret deals in high class bathrooms, and he has over 300 confirmed key comic sales. He is trained in bathroom warfare and he's the top presser in the entire US. You are nothing to him but just another potential customer. He will press the hulk out of your book's defects with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my hulking words. You think you can get away with saying that thwip to him over the Internet? Think again, Hulkling. As we speak he is contacting his secret network of Dylanites across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call CGC. You're hulking dead, kid. Dylan can be anywhere, anytime, and he can double his money by selling you a historic key comic in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with knowledge from Chapter 1 of The System. Not only is he extensively trained in business, but he has access to the entire arsenal of key comics from the Silver Age and he will press them to their full potential to profit so hard you'll be wiped off the face of this miserable planet, you little thwip. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your hulking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn Reed Richards from Multiverse of Madness. Dylan will take you into the bathroom and show you his catalog of keys and you will drown in it. You will be destroyed, kiddo. 

Hide contents

:jokealert:

"Brevity is the soul of wit." -William Shakespeare 

On 9/28/2022 at 2:08 PM, Buzzetta said:

What a coincidence… 

I guess he is looking. 

no Dylan.  You can follow my public account “buzzetta_comics”

This one is the private one.  No one is being added at this point.   

Side note: the iPhone 14 Pro Max is my first new phone in four years.  This is a fun toy. Wallpaper is from the beach here on Long Island. 

85F005ED-8EFE-499D-8A61-B46C356D326A.png

I was going to send you a follow request, buzz....I've changed my mind for some reason.

:gossip:

:roflmao:

On 9/28/2022 at 6:54 PM, Galen130 said:

I was going to send you a follow request, buzz....I've changed my mind for some reason.

:gossip:

:roflmao:

https://www.instagram.com/buzzetta_comics/

It's basically what I post here in the various this week in your collection threads. 

What I might do is post ASM 100-1 and do a countdown with a write up.