• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

UPDATE! HARDCOVER NOW AVAILABLE! Pre-Order Your Copy of ‘The Official CGC Guide to Grading.
10 10

230 posts in this topic

On 10/12/2022 at 8:40 PM, THE_BEYONDER said:

Can you just colour copy it and send that copy to Toronto?:wishluck:

Sorry I meant pick up as in bought it lol onlinelol.. 

On 10/12/2022 at 7:25 PM, Cerebus3000 said:

I live in Canada, and I just tried to order. The only shipping option seems to be UPS Worldwide Saver which costs $32.15 for the guide only.  I'll pass on that for now.  I don't need it delivered in one day, and I am not willing to pay more in shipping than the price of the book.  Let me know CGC when you have a better shipping option.

Same here...Nearly $50 CAD ($36 USD and change) for shipping...I can wait...

• Administrator
On 10/12/2022 at 10:10 PM, RedKryptoniteSuperman said:

What no Hardcover available?  Softcover is meh...

-RKSM

The hardcover is still getting printed.  It might be another month before it's available.  

• Administrator
On 10/13/2022 at 7:19 AM, BuscemasAvengers said:

Not ordering until I can figure out how to apply the discount code - anyone have the answer to this?

The discount code is for the store when you become a paid member. You will get an email when you join and the code is in that email. Even if you joined 6-months ago it should still be active.

I don't know if the book will actually be helpful or illuminate any hidden knowledge, but I will probably spring for a hardcover. I just enjoy hc reference guides, like the Overstreet Guides, the Gerber Photo journals, etc. As with those volumes, whether the information or data is actually helpful or not, I just enjoy nice hardcover presentations dealing with comics, their history, etc. Looking forward to seeing some pics of the hardcover.

On 10/13/2022 at 7:33 AM, BuscemasAvengers said:

Just ordered mine, and am having it shipped to my US mailbox in Port Huron. Shipping was about $8.00 for UPS ground.

I need one of those 

On 10/13/2022 at 9:14 AM, CGC Mike said:

I am not sure.  I'll keep an eye out and make a post when it is.

Is there going to be a hard copy?