• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2022 CGC Grading Contest Season 1 Fall Edition (#4) Round 4
8 8

152 posts in this topic

Darn, I used my phone for the entirety of this round. I am now at my computer and seeing I may have over graded everything lol. Don't trust your phones.

Edited by Squirrel Guy

• Administrator

So, I have grades from 61 people.  I am currently missing grades from 31 people.  In the beginning of this round, there was a problem where the grade of 1 book was shown in the round 3 reveal.  About 11 or so people had already submitted their grades.  I believe I did PM all of those people to let them know to resubmit their grades for this round.  Anyhow, I will flag the people I do not have grades for.  If you submitted your grades and didn't get confirmation, let me know.

@ArcherC @Asianassassincomics @boron @Cerebus3000 @Cerebus3000 (Not sure why there are 2 id's) @Comics4All @Cushing Fan @divad @Doctor Dositheus @Electron @Every Day A Story @flashlites @grebal @grendelbo @Hudson @jcjames @JustJimN @Krismusic @Larryw7 @MBFan @Motor City Rob @Old Fashion PB and J @pastandpresentcomics @Ron C. @Rumler @scburdet @skypinkblu @sledgehammer @spidermanbeyond @toro @universal soldier @Wipple

On 11/12/2022 at 12:38 AM, CGC Mike said:

I have only received grades from 50 people.  This round ends tomorrow (Saturday).  Now is the time to send in your grades.  

Wait, is this not the last round? 

On 11/12/2022 at 10:37 PM, CGC Mike said:

This is the last round.

Oh thank the gods. I was going to ask to be taken out back behind the shed and shot otherwise. 

• Administrator

Hey all

At a quick glance, I got a ton of notifications, PM's and reports to take care of.  I'll do the reveal at 8:00, followed by the graders notes.  I'll send a text to CGC to see if we can get the results and spread for this last round tomorrow.  (It won't happen tonight, as I have about an hour and a half of recording of grades to do)  Otherwise, it will happen Monday.