• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Poster Collector Thread
12 12

317 posts in this topic

On 7/11/2023 at 8:57 PM, WernerVonDoom said:

This thread made me dig this out - 1988 poster (mounted). Unfortunately after a few years in college apt and 30 years in my closet, it has got some scratches. 

hulk340 1988 poster.jpg

This is sweet👍‼️

I put this pic up in the registry with my 9.0, as it is a "COMPLETE BUT UNDERCOPY"

Not sure if my comic room is too dirty in this case? lol:makepoint:  Anyway

NINJA GAIDEN 2 POSTER "THE DARK SWORD OF CHAOS" THAT CAME ATTACHED IN ISSUE NUMBER #15. KIND OF HARD TO TAKE A PIC. :shy:

I had to use my nose lol 

GetImage.aspx?c=4019399&t=Full&f=Rev&cb=Ny8xOC8yMDIzIDExOjUzOjA1IEFN

This is the last of my Nintendo Power, which are raw copies, it's just nice to see something other than WIZARD play so much apart of the action with some detail and posters still attached.

Hasn't been explored as much per se, the earlier Ninja Gaiden was a personal favorite although I don't play favorites lol

Here are the last two that are more COMIC RELATED NONETHELESS!! 

The X-men is from issue 67 X-men mutant apocalypse 

and the Looney Tunes is 56the issue I believe.Bugs Bunny Rabbit Rampage

2023_07_18 5_14 PM Office Lens.jpg

2023_07_18 5_08 PM Office Lens.jpg

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 7/19/2023 at 7:27 AM, Garystar said:

The one I am missing from set shown on page 3 of this thread. There are two versions of the posters, one with character’s name (as mine) and one without (as this). 

I was wondering if this should have a name on, do you know why there are 2 different versions? 

On 7/19/2023 at 12:21 PM, batmiesta said:

I was wondering if this should have a name on, do you know why there are 2 different versions? 

The artist Lopez Espi was Spanish and the posters were all printed in Spain. There were six (with names) available via Marvel UK, I’m guessing but I would suspect the non-named ones were available for purchase through outlets in Spain (and perhaps exported elsewhere). There are posters of other Marvel characters by Espi in the same style.