• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Poster Collector Thread
12 12

317 posts in this topic

Yes that collection was awesome and appreciated being able to look through the van before you brought stuff into the show. 
Also got a signed Steranko Graphic Narrative book, a bunch of smaller FOOM posters and FOOM membership paraphernalia and a few copies of Hulk Annual 1  Great score

This is the poster that I’m always after which was not in that collection 

IMG_2222.jpeg

On 7/20/2023 at 12:02 PM, Quicksilver Signs said:

Yes that collection was awesome and appreciated being able to look through the van before you brought stuff into the show. 
Also got a signed Steranko Graphic Narrative book, a bunch of smaller FOOM posters and FOOM membership paraphernalia and a few copies of Hulk Annual 1  Great score

This is the poster that I’m always after which was not in that collection 

IMG_2222.jpeg

Never seen that before

On 3/9/2024 at 4:28 PM, MultiSig Mike said:

The crazy thing about these posters...they seem to have a knack for hiding rolled up in the corner of your closet, lol. It's a shame that this one isn't framed.

It was done by the late Carmine Infantino and part of 500 other Batgirl's that were signed and sold at the WB Studio Store. Fans of Tec #359 would appreciate this print. Size is 18" x 22".

20240309_161913.jpg

I had the Green Lantern print from this series, I believe signed by Gil Kane, came framed. Man, I loved the WB Gallery, those were fun times. Spent way too much money on lithos, animation cells, figurines, cookie jars, friggin' painted plates. Just great stuff.

On 3/11/2024 at 9:31 AM, F For Fake said:

I had the Green Lantern print from this series, I believe signed by Gil Kane, came framed. Man, I loved the WB Gallery, those were fun times. Spent way too much money on lithos, animation cells, figurines, cookie jars, friggin' painted plates. Just great stuff.

I still have all of the Alex Ross plates. DC Direct put out the last few via Diamond after the WB Studio Stores closed. There ended up being 12 of them.

On 3/11/2024 at 10:43 AM, Dave2739 said:

I still have all of the Alex Ross plates. DC Direct put out the last few via Diamond after the WB Studio Stores closed. There ended up being 12 of them.

The Ross plates were nice! I had most of the Batman The Animated Series plates, and I believe there was a Kelley Jones plate as well. Such an odd medium for comic art, but there's no question they looked great! Something about the gloss and the porcelain I guess, the concept really worked!

On 3/11/2024 at 10:43 AM, Dave2739 said:

BTW you just sent me down a dangerous eBay rabbit hole, looking up old WB store stuff, and I'll be forwarding any complaints from my wife (or bank) directly to you.