• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2022 Official Holiday Raffle Thread
13 13

1,036 posts in this topic

9) Reborn lot (plus, who doesn’t love Steve Martin cartoons??) donated by fmaz

11) Rai & Solar lot donated by Blastaar

US Only

22) F-Word comic lot donated by Shadow

29) Masterprint poster (17" x 11") from the "Batman" movie (1966).  Framed in black aluminum with glass donated by SeniorSurfer

US Shipping Only

45) lot of comics for any Grendel fans. I'll also throw in a few other bonus mystery DC / Marvel comics as well donated by randostoyz

US Shipping only

50) TMNT: The Last Ronin Hardcover donated by oakman29

53) My prize donation will be the following Batman/Joker themed books donated by jlouque

US Shipping only

63) Thief Of Thieves 7 CGC SS 9.4 signed by Kirkman, Spencer, Martinbrough, and Serrano, and Jupiter's Legacy 1 Sketch cover CGC 9.8 donated by Bkd Reader

Will ship to the US or Canada.

69) A genuine 1st die-cut cover from remember the 90s. Fantastic Four #358 CGC 9.6 donated by toro

On 12/26/2022 at 4:02 PM, Comics4All said:

All the picks done by 4:30 PM?:ohnoez:

BY FAR the most efficient version of this ever.

I questioned it when we moved this from an evening event to an afternoon one, but clearly we all got way too punchy deep in the middle of the night at the end when we did it the old way.  Not that it wasn't highly entertaining.  But it was highly entertaining chaos!

9) Reborn lot (plus, who doesn’t love Steve Martin cartoons??) donated by fmaz

11) Rai & Solar lot donated by Blastaar

US Only

29) Masterprint poster (17" x 11") from the "Batman" movie (1966).  Framed in black aluminum with glass donated by SeniorSurfer

US Shipping Only

45) lot of comics for any Grendel fans. I'll also throw in a few other bonus mystery DC / Marvel comics as well donated by randostoyz

US Shipping only

50) TMNT: The Last Ronin Hardcover donated by oakman29

53) My prize donation will be the following Batman/Joker themed books donated by jlouque

US Shipping only

63) Thief Of Thieves 7 CGC SS 9.4 signed by Kirkman, Spencer, Martinbrough, and Serrano, and Jupiter's Legacy 1 Sketch cover CGC 9.8 donated by Bkd Reader

Will ship to the US or Canada.

69) A genuine 1st die-cut cover from remember the 90s. Fantastic Four #358 CGC 9.6 donated by toro