• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2022 Official Holiday Raffle Thread
13 13

1,036 posts in this topic

I haven't even started to think about what is going in my prize. A bunch of spoon from my comic room I guess. 

Now this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the pre-beginning.

On 12/26/2022 at 5:34 PM, wombat said:

I haven't even started to think about what is going in my prize. A bunch of spoon from my comic room I guess. 

Now this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the pre-beginning.

Sounds like a plan Winston. (thumbsu

churchill.jpeg

On 12/26/2022 at 5:32 PM, frozentundraguy said:

I was going to ship the prize I offered out to shadow, but it's a postal holiday as yesterday was Sunday. At least I have the books boxed up and ready to go. :wishluck:

I thought that lol

I wasn't sure, but since cgc was closed, I figured certain businesses took the long weekend. :) edit I hope you realized before getting out in the snow. :cheers:

@frozentundraguy

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 12/26/2022 at 6:41 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I thought that lol

I wasn't sure, but since cgc was closed, I figured certain businesses took the long weekend. :) edit I hope you realized before getting out in the snow. :cheers:

@frozentundraguy

On 12/26/2022 at 6:43 PM, frozentundraguy said:

One of my best friends is a postal employee, and they take every possible day off believe me. lol

Today was the day off for most offices, because Christmas day was on a Sunday. 

I still had to work today, but the Raffle made the time fly by! 

On 12/26/2022 at 6:46 PM, BDubs said:

How did I miss this magnificent Christmas gathering?!
The Trains Are So Efficient In Japan, I Missed Mine l Star2.com

You should join us next year!  The gift exchange sign-up is usually first.  You can ask for people to tag you there when the raffle opens up.  Quite a few people do it.

Plus the raffle usually has at least 1-2 TMNT-related offerings to entice you.  It's a lot of fun!