• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2022 Official Holiday Raffle Thread
13 13

1,036 posts in this topic

Gif01.gif.9ee9bc6eb7e665f167257dff6cf27aa9.gif

Welcome... to the Official 2022 CGC Chat Boards Holiday Raffle

Cut-off for prize donations is Wednesday, December 21st at 12:00pm (Noon) EST
a link to the ranking form of finalized prizes will be available shortly after donation cut-off

RAFFLE WILL BEGIN on Monday, December 26th at 12:00pm (Noon) EST
the video of drawing and name order, will be posted the Friday before the Raffle

Scheduling is a little off for this one due to Christmas being on a Sunday this year as we usually do this on the first weekend day after Christmas, but that would be right on New Year's Eve.  So we're going to go for Monday the 26th and I hope that people are still able to make it.  And remember...you don't have to be present to claim your prize.  You just have to make sure you fill out the preference form that will go out once the submission cutoff has passed.  (thumbsu

NOTE: I'm very happy to do the legwork in keeping this thread updated and handling the drawing and all that festive stuff, but with my schedule this year, I will be looking for some help with the live raffle thread on December 26th.  You don't need to be available the entire time, but help to keep the thread moving would be greatly appreciated.  If you think you can help for a bit, please give a shout in this thread.  Thanks!

Good luck everyone.

Rules:

• Any member of the CGC Chat Boards in good standing with the community (no PL/HOS) is eligible to participate.

• To be entered into the Raffle, you need to donate a prize to the Raffle.
    (multiple prize donations are always welcome, but there is only one entry per member regardless of number of prizes donated)

• Please post your Raffle donation(s) in this thread
    (PMs are also welcome to @The Sledder ... but posting them yourself, here, in this thread is best)

• Please specify if you DO NOT want to offer International Shipping for your donation.
    (If you don't stipulate any shipping restrictions, it will be understood that the person donating the prize will look after 100% of the shipping costs to whomever claims that prize)

If you're curious to see what kinds of donations have been made in the past, below are links to the past few years worth of Raffle:

2021     2020     2019     2018     2017     2016

Feel free to reach out with any questions, post any fun holiday/seasonal pics, or invite some other participants.  Thanks!