• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2022 Official Holiday Raffle Thread
13 13

1,036 posts in this topic

On 12/21/2022 at 3:31 PM, Ryan. said:

Too late. You're locked in. Time to start looking for exact duplicates.

Tough luck @frozentundraguy, but as my chief raffle adjudicator (subject to change whenever it suits me), @Ryan. has final say on such matters.  Better get shopping.

I wish I could help, but I don't make the rules.  I mean, I guess I do, but still. 

Spoiler

:jokealert:

On 12/21/2022 at 7:51 PM, The Sledder said:

Tough luck @frozentundraguy, but as my chief raffle adjudicator (subject to change whenever it suits me), @Ryan. has final say on such matters.  Better get shopping.

I wish I could help, but I don't make the rules.  I mean, I guess I do, but still. 

Hide contents

:jokealert:

Is the video this Friday?  It says both "soon after cutoff and Fri?"

On 12/21/2022 at 9:05 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Is the video this Friday?  It says both "soon after cutoff and Fri?"

The elves are very much beyond my control and largely do what they want, when they want.  We'll try to get the list out soon, but my advice would be to not wear out that F5 key. 

Gif09.gif.b537e63b59d6a2a5e0887fbebf287020.gif

Ok, the final update is done to the list of prizes. 

Please please PLEASE double check your shipping preferences on the list on page 1.  If no shipping preference is indicated, the understanding is that you'll ship anywhere at your cost.  If there's a mistake, let's fix it ASAP.  :foryou:

Now I'll need to dig through my old messages with @HollyJollyOne to figure out how to get access to the picking form we use for this event.  Once the form is drafted, we'll be sure to put a link to it here in the form of a new post as well as a link at the top of the prize post on page 1. 

Once the form goes out, go through the list and rank the prizes.  You don't have to rank all the prizes.  With such a wide array of collectors and prizes, it's always amazing to me how many people will rank #50+ and still get a prize from their top 5.  More details on the form will be available once the form is ready to send out.  For now, please just review the list, get an idea of what you want to rank, and check your shipping preferences.

Thanks everyone for the great offerings!  This will be fun!

Gif10.gif.c3378dd8da97ad7e545c011a29061ace.gif

Axelrod's Materialistic Weasel Award is available worldwide!

Though now that Speedy is offering basically the same thing I might have to change the name or something.  I was going to say - when you pick my prize, you also need to say "I am a materialistic weasel" at the same time.  

Maybe I'll make it $151.00.  Hah!