• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2022 Official Holiday Raffle Thread
13 13

1,036 posts in this topic

On 12/8/2022 at 2:06 PM, frozentundraguy said:

A large lot of Spider Man annuals. Better photos will be provided when I have the books and non wavy bags. (shrug)

Amazing Spider-man Annuals Lot Plus Giant Sized.

Included are annuals 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 28, 1996, 1997, 1999, spectacular annual 1, giant size 1, 2, 3, 5.

Spider_lot_1.jpg

Spider_lot_2.jpg

Spider_lot_3.jpg

Some of the greatest Spidey covers ever :golfclap:Annuals #14 & 15 will always have a place on my list of favorite books of all time. And those GS books are so classic. This will be a cool score for whomever nabs them.

On 12/12/2022 at 4:48 PM, AlexH said:

I will have a mystery box. May contain graded or raw books. Possibly signed books. TPB? Sure. Chocolates? Maybe. Monkeys?!? Yeah, what the hell. 

School Supply Kits: GEDDES GOODIES Mystery Box

Leonardo DiCaprio Pointing | Meme Origin | Once Upon A Time in Hollywood  (2019) - YouTube

On 12/14/2022 at 7:30 PM, CHASEnBLUE said:

Final Slab (12 of 12) added to original post on page 1!

Death of Superman 30th Anniversary Red Foil Edition (11/22)

Image result for Christmas raffle gif

I'm eyeing all those lol

As I was last year, but I did take home ice cream man ironically and a connecting cover of HaHa last years raffle. Maybe this'll be the year I make it to a "12 days of Christmas!"

On 12/14/2022 at 8:30 PM, CHASEnBLUE said:

Final Slab (12 of 12) added to original post on page 1!

Death of Superman 30th Anniversary Red Foil Edition (11/22)

Image result for Christmas raffle gif

Slabulous! :applause:

Also, I assume people posted no shipping restrictions are cool shipping to Canada? If not, I personally am fine paying a portion of said shipping.

Heck, for some of the mystery boxes that are US only, I am fine with paying part too (if the donators only want to cover $15, and I cover the remaining $30 or whatever). If donators like @Mac Man, @HighRadArt and @Azkaban are willing of course....if you prefer to keep it US only for simplicity I shall adjust my rankings accordingly :)