• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2022 Official Holiday Raffle Thread
13 13

1,036 posts in this topic

Thanks @Bluemedgroup - gifts arrived today! Surprisingly got my first pick since I really wanted that Hulk 377...

Happy New Year all!

My gifts from bluemedgroup.jpg

Edited by CHASEnBLUE

On 12/29/2022 at 4:20 PM, Readcomix said:

You’re welcome! Btw, “watch your mailbox” is an expression… it ain’t actually gonna fit in there, if you have any sort of normal mailbox….I mean, maybe you repurposed a dumpster or phone booth or something, I dunno, but barring that….

....I'll watch the skies.

earth vs. the flying saucers |1956|

On 12/29/2022 at 7:03 PM, The Sledder said:

Well my dear ragamuffins, it's time for me to hibernate again.  If all goes well, I'll see you all again in November for the next raffle.  :banana:

Please keep the fun going by posting pictures of your raffle prizes as you get them right in this thread.  It's always fun to see.  And please post here (PM's will likely go unanswered...hibernating and all) if we start getting into Spring and you still haven't seen your prize.  We had 1 turd last year who disappeared without sending his prize out.  Luckily, we've got some generous folks here who set things right.  I'm optimistic things will go smoothly for everyone this year. 

Thanks for the fun event!  I hope to see everyone next year!

<3

On 12/29/2022 at 10:03 PM, The Sledder said:

Well my dear ragamuffins, it's time for me to hibernate again.  If all goes well, I'll see you all again in November for the next raffle.  :banana:

Please keep the fun going by posting pictures of your raffle prizes as you get them right in this thread.  It's always fun to see.  And please post here (PM's will likely go unanswered...hibernating and all) if we start getting into Spring and you still haven't seen your prize.  We had 1 turd last year who disappeared without sending his prize out.  Luckily, we've got some generous folks here who set things right.  I'm optimistic things will go smoothly for everyone this year. 

Thanks for the fun event!  I hope to see everyone next year!

Thanks, Sledder.  2023 will be the year I get my hands on Greggy's junk.

All my Raffle Prizes are now shipped! I've contacted the winners and given them tracking as well. This has been a blast and I look forward to it every year. Thanks to everyone involved for running the raffle and to everyone for their generous donations.

I got the first box in the mail this week, 2nd box is done and will be mailed out Tuesday :whee: hopefully Andrew will like all his goodies 

On 12/31/2022 at 9:57 PM, Azkaban said:

as I was going thru to find stuff to put in the boxes check out these signed photos I found @oakman29 figured you would appreciate these because of the subject matter (thumbsu

img701.jpg

img702.jpg

img703.jpg

Very cool whomever Donnie was was sure lucky to meet the beautiful Julie Adams.

On 1/1/2023 at 2:13 AM, oakman29 said:

Very cool whomever Donnie was was sure lucky to meet the beautiful Julie Adams.

he was my best friend that passed away and his wife has been having me sale off his books and stuff 

On 1/1/2023 at 12:23 AM, Azkaban said:

he was my best friend that passed away and his wife has been having me sale off his books and stuff 

Always tough going through someone closes stuff after they're gone. I'm sure there is a ton of memories.