• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE 2023 SKETCH COVER MEGA THREAD
11 11

581 posts in this topic

On 5/9/2023 at 10:11 PM, Le Chat Noir said:

Black Cat sketch by Ryan Kincaid. Had a crack, so just getting her ME'd.

black_cat.jpg

Love Ryan’s artwork. I have 14 sketches from him with one being worked on right now. 

On 5/10/2023 at 8:31 AM, RayJr said:

Love Ryan’s artwork. I have 14 sketches from him with one being worked on right now. 

Thank's Ray, I feel a little better about my Joe Staton holdings now. You still have a ways to catch up to me though. When Joe retires, CGC will see at minimum a 60 - 80% reduction of submissions from me. 

Edited by cgcsketcherz

On 5/26/2023 at 5:25 PM, Ron C. said:

OK, I would like to complete this jam sketch cover this summer.... I will be at Niagara Falls CC and Fan Expo Canada. Any suggestions for the last (prime) spot?

Here is what we have so far:

Venom by Ryan Stegman
Carnage by Kyle Hotz
Black Suit Spidey by Mike Zeck
Kraven the Hunter by Bob McLeod
Lizard by Alex Saviuk
Spider-man by John Romita Jr.
Black Cat by Al Milgrom
Doctor Octopus (Doc Ock) by Arthur Adams

Spidey Jam combined BCC 2022.jpg

It's got to be either mysterio, Mary Jane, kingpin, or Gwen. :headbang:

Personally I go mysterio with a reflection in his helmet of perhaps another choice?

Sounds like a lot to ask, just displaying options lol

And hoping for the best for you! I'd go with a villain? As that is what is represented so far and you have the best of the best with or without a Black suit too, if that affects your decision of symmetry @Ron C.

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 5/26/2023 at 6:48 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

It's got to be either mysterio, Mary Jane, kingpin, or Gwen. :headbang:

Personally I go mysterio with a reflection in his helmet of perhaps another choice?

Sounds like a lot to ask, just displaying options lol

And hoping for the best for you! I'd go with a villain? As that is what is represented so far and you have the best of the best with or without a Black suit too, if that affects your decision of symmetry @Ron C.

I was considering asking Frank Cho (at a non-Baltimore con) to either draw Mary Jane or Mysterio.... his choice.