• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Damaged comic received to seller from the artist
1 1

6 posts in this topic

Hi good afternoon guy’s so yea just like the title I ordered a Harley Quinn comic from Greg horn’s website, when I opened the protected comic which was very well protected but when I opened it I looked carefully to see if anything would be wrong with it and my fears was it’s true it did come damaged on the bottom left side corner. Thing is will I still get a high grade even thou it’s just a tad damaged not so much.

AF61C337-3FF3-4C32-AFF3-13CC133A4466.jpeg

8DF5D42D-C28F-4C34-B1FA-1DE92D2F6680.jpeg

Thanks for the warning

also, the title of this subforum implies that 'questions' are being asked.  Ideally to provide help for people who have questions.

If you want to just vent about something or warn folks about something you can do so in "Comics General" subforum, or a more specific subforum (possibly "modern", in this case).  Good luck.

You could take it out of the bag and post more pictures in the "Hey Buddy, Can You Spare a Grade?" forum.  People here could give you an idea of how it might grade.  It looks to me like a printing defect (slight tear at the folded bottom edge when the book is trimmed down to finished size).