• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pressing, Grading length of time??

5 posts in this topic

Sir/Ma'am, 

I submitted a comic months ago for cleaning, pressing, and grading but haven't heard from anyone. Can CGC at least confirm it's working it's way through the process and that you do in fact have my comic? Thank you for your time. I know you have thousands to work through. 

Sincerely, 

Larry Wyatt

I wanted to send in a couple of books for both grading and pressing.  For return shipping, its charging $20 for CCS return shipping and $20 for CGC return shipping.  Am I missing an option that selects Pressing and Grading?  Do i have to make Pressing the primary service?  Thanks for your time.

• Administrator
On 1/17/2023 at 4:13 PM, FoxBeHungry said:

I wanted to send in a couple of books for both grading and pressing.  For return shipping, its charging $20 for CCS return shipping and $20 for CGC return shipping.  Am I missing an option that selects Pressing and Grading?  Do i have to make Pressing the primary service?  Thanks for your time.

Hello! It seems like there was a glitch in the system. On the primary services, you will select Grading, and then Pressing. Both of these can be selected. Rest assured, you will not be charged for shipping twice for the same book in this situation. Once your order has been received, it will be corrected before being sent to accounting. Let us know if you have any other questions.