• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DC Studios' SUPERMAN written & directed by James Gunn (2025)
3 3

277 posts in this topic

Drop the Legacy. James Gunn revealed that his new Superman movie will simply be called Superman, writing in a post celebrating the first day of filming, “When I finished the first draft of the script, I called the film Superman: Legacy. By the time I locked the final draft, it was clear the title was SUPERMAN.  Making our way to you July 2025.”

Along with the post, he shared an image of the Superman logo from the film, which was previously called Superman: Legacy. The snow-dusting on the logo suggests a scene set in The Fortress of Solitude, Superman’s arctic fortress.

image.png.c229e280ada93c0bf5a81d162f7efe35.png

On 5/6/2024 at 11:39 AM, Bosco685 said:

His shoulders look deflated and at least the arms have overly thick padding

I was just going to mention after seeing the pic that the suit seems a bit too big for him lol 

Suit doesn't fit at all.  Like c'mon man.  What some call "trunks", others call a diaper.  And Supes slowly contemplating his rubber bootie as Metropolis gets attacked by the Eye of Sauron?  

For those that don't want to hate, we'll pick up that slack. Gunn bad.  Warhammer good!

I can't believe they put that picture out. If you want to make it a smooth transition from Cavill to whoever the new guy is, at least get a proper fitting suit. Is that too much to ask for?

On 5/6/2024 at 9:29 PM, theCapraAegagrus said:

I haven't logged in since I lost my job in August.

I felt compelled to login to tell you all how disgusted I am at "Superman" wearing Guardians of the Galaxy garb. Let me guess, "I don't offend obese people by flaunting my genetically anomalous figure".

Soyman has arrived.

You've been missed. Wishing the best for you.

On 5/6/2024 at 11:29 PM, theCapraAegagrus said:

I felt compelled to login to tell you all how disgusted I am at "Superman" wearing Guardians of the Galaxy garb. Let me guess, "I don't offend obese people by flaunting my genetically anomalous figure".

Soyman has arrived.

Glad you are back. I liked you. Zack Snyder. (thumbsu

On 5/6/2024 at 11:29 PM, theCapraAegagrus said:

I hope all is well for you now. :cheers:

image.thumb.png.deb690bcc64b39254f4452555f980fcc.png

At least we now know Godzilla Minus One was helping heat things up.

:Rocket: