• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DC Studios' SUPERMAN written & directed by James Gunn (2025)
4 4

351 posts in this topic

On 7/2/2024 at 3:44 PM, grendelbo said:

superman-takes-flight-in-new-set-pics-v0-fhmr8kg3ty9d1.jpeg.d7db7fed157997bc5ae2539a7bc6620f.jpeg

kneepads?

cosplay supes

No mistake here - when Gunn is done, Supes will just be some guy with yellow sun unearned privilege.  Not the gravitas portrayed by Cavill scripted by Snyder as the man who has to choose who gets to be saved and who dies - brilliantly displayed by the Pa Kent sacrifice and the Zod decision

On 7/3/2024 at 11:30 AM, Chip Cataldo said:

I wonder who the blue screen suit guy is? Who else is in this, character-wise?

Metamorpho perhaps? Though in this case I think it is just an assistant who they will remove completely in post (as there are no mo-cap markers)

My assumption at this point is that the costumes are 'team' uniforms (which I assume Terrific made after his own style since I believe he finances and runs the team  Just noticed Maxwell Lord's LordTech logo on the suites - so I guess he is financing everyone here), hence why Garner isn't 100% comic accurate. I do appreciate that they accurately nailed the most important part of Guy Gardner's look though....his dumb bowl-cut and a face that looks extremely punchable.

Edited by Sauce Dog