• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2023 CGC Grading Contest Season 2 Winter Edition (#5) Round 4
12 12

145 posts in this topic

On 2/11/2023 at 7:56 PM, PINWHEEL said:

A couple bullseyes (finally) but not good enough.  How that Startling Comics is a 3.0 is beyond me.  I gave it a 1.8 because it was uglier than the Submariner that got a 2.0.  Cleary ugly golden age books are my weakness.

+1

• Administrator

I believe I have everyone's grades recorded.  If you didn't get a reply from me, please bump our PM.  Thanks for all the kind words.  Much appreciated.  Also, thanks to the rest of the team at CGC for their work into the contest.  Look for the signup for the Spring Edition around April 1st.  Looking forward to the results for this contest.  

On 2/11/2023 at 7:31 PM, CGC Mike said:

I believe I have everyone's grades recorded.  If you didn't get a reply from me, please bump our PM.  Thanks for all the kind words.  Much appreciated.  Also, thanks to the rest of the team at CGC for their work into the contest.  Look for the signup for the Spring Edition around April 1st.  Looking forward to the results for this contest.  

^^