• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Beware…Fake high value CGC books in Pacific Northwest
14 14

334 posts in this topic

I apologize for being condescending in previous comments. That is not called for. The only reason I have come to these boards was to educate myself on what I found out and determined was that I was ripped off by one of the people that is calling themselves a victim here. Strangely enough, The man behind the comics is the one who told me that I got ripped off by the other one he's now claiming to be a victim. This is so my numbing I can't even wrap my head around the fact of what anybody is talking about I don't understand the lingo and the vocabulary. The police do not have interest in it I am trying to figure out an avenue to appropriately address this so that I can provide the information that needs to be provided and I'm trying not to be condescending and I'm sorry.

On 3/3/2023 at 11:08 AM, Gonzimodo said:

Oh, sorry, I think I originally misread this.  I thought you were saying that the genius move was on the part of the seller, but now I see that you seem to be saying that the buyers are the geniuses because they're deflecting from their "original crime" of trying to rip off the seller by underpaying.

Is that what you meant?

Why do you cut the b******* and ask me what you want to ask me?

On 3/3/2023 at 2:11 PM, MarvelsKryptonite said:

Why do you cut the b******* and ask me what you want to ask me?

:roflmao:

I think you mostly cleared it up in your previous post.  Are you the seller of these books we've been discussing, or were you just involved in a separate transaction with the same buyers?

On 3/3/2023 at 11:08 AM, Gonzimodo said:

Oh, sorry, I think I originally misread this.  I thought you were saying that the genius move was on the part of the seller, but now I see that you seem to be saying that the buyers are the geniuses because they're deflecting from their "original crime" of trying to rip off the seller by underpaying.

Is that what you meant?

Yeah this is exactly what I don't want to deal with Why don't you just ask me what it is you want to ask me and I will answer that. P e r i o d I don't want to play this stupid things that you guys do on these threads and talk with this b******* back and forth ask me what you want to ask me

On 3/3/2023 at 11:13 AM, Gonzimodo said:

:roflmao:

I think you mostly cleared it up in your previous post.  Are you the seller of these books we've been discussing, or were you just involved in a separate transaction with the same buyers?

I actually don't know at what point I was involved in this but everything that I read and seen online now indicates that I was the last seller.

• Administrator

So I am going to go and mow the lawn and do a bunch of other stuff.  I am sure that you are all going to remain civil while I am gone.  RIGHT?  That includes masking, swear words, and a bunch of other stuff.  Don't make me have to break out the tool box when I return.  (tsk)  

On 3/3/2023 at 11:17 AM, CGC Mike said:

So I am going to go and mow the lawn and do a bunch of other stuff.  I am sure that you are all going to remain civil while I am gone.  RIGHT?  That includes masking, swear words, and a bunch of other stuff.  Don't make me have to break out the tool box when I return.  (tsk)  

Cool. Ask Mark Zaid, who has some questionable things on his computer if you want an update.

On 3/3/2023 at 2:17 PM, MarvelsKryptonite said:

And therein lies why any recourse to this problem or attempt to resolve it is futile because of nerds like you what are you laughing about you damn nerd what are you laughing about seriously what is so funny to you?

I was just laughing at your directness when you told me to drop the BS and just ask the question.  I don't think the situation is funny at all, just how you came out firing like that.   My bad.

:foryou:

On 3/3/2023 at 11:20 AM, MarvelsKryptonite said:
On 3/3/2023 at 11:17 AM, CGC Mike said:

Cool. Ask Mark Zaid, who has some questionable things on his computer if you want an update.

On 3/3/2023 at 11:21 AM, Gonzimodo said:

I was just laughing at your directness when you told me to drop the BS and just ask the question.  I don't think the situation is funny at all, just how you came out firing like that.   My bad.

:foryou:

Well then do you apparently have all day? You're like a fat kid running around cake.

• Administrator

image.png

Just a heads up.  You are going to have to change your posting style, or I will have to restrict you from posting.