• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Charging for labels on an ME submission
1 1

6 posts in this topic

Submission 4204196

Need your help. This is the second ME submission for these 2 books. 1st delivery was broken cases with the correct labels. 2nd delivery was slabs intact without the custom labels I ordered (previously paid). 

Why would my credit card be charged for labels I already paid for with my initial order?

Thanks for your help!

• Administrator

Hello! I was able to pull up your account and found that you are correct, and it appears that you already paid for the labels on this submission. We are so sorry for the confusion. I have credited your account for the $10 for future use but if you prefer, we can refund this to your card. Just let us know!

• Administrator

Hello @RadishRadio,

I have processed the refund for you. You should receive your funds within 3 to 5 business days. 

The submission is scheduled to for reholder, and we are working on completing mechanical error submissions as quickly as possible. 

Thank you for your patience as we correct the issue for you. 

• Administrator

@RadishRadio

Thank you for contacting us. Unfortunately, our Mechanical Error service is experiencing a longer than normal turnaround time. For the best estimate on when this will be completed, please use our Reholder Turnaround Time. These submissions do receive an expedited service in-house, but many of these need special attention in-house to be reviewed and corrected. Because of this, we do not have a posted or expected timeframe for submissions sent through the ME service to be completed. Thank you for being so patient. 

If you have any other questions, please let us know. Thank you!