• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fan Expo Dallas June 9 - 11, 2023
1 1

77 posts in this topic

On 5/30/2023 at 12:04 PM, TheCollector2016 said:

They just announced more Christensen autos are available for purchase now! Tell your peoples!

A few more Hayden auto sigs just went up for sale at the con, they made announcement on Facebook 

Oh good you saw!

Just trying to help, idk where I could quote you to tell you, so I did it in comics general first. :sorry:

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 5/30/2023 at 8:09 AM, Ducky13 said:

10 days out, anybody heard of convention exclusives to be offered (outside of the VIP and Ultimate fan packages)?

I plan to meet a few comic creators for convention sketches (Jae Lee, Jimenez, Erwin) and some autographs (ASM 700, Tec 1000 Artgrem vintage), pull a couple small keys, fill in some back issues, get a t-shirt, peruse the artist alley for something unique for my home office and maybe catch a panel or 2.

What are your plans?

I know Artgerm is giving a comic, I believe, at his panel which is Friday....

Not sure which comic or if it is a limited, but people I'm going with have photos that day so I may swing by.

I didn't expect the announcement of the extra Hayden, but was in talks with a friend who was able to snag some

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 5/30/2023 at 12:04 PM, TheCollector2016 said:

They just announced more Christensen autos are available for purchase now! Tell your peoples!

Pretty sure they lasted less than 3-4 mins.  But I got one, so now I got the auto to go with the photo-op.  Glad I checked the facespace earlier.

My understanding is that Hayden will have a separate space than on the floor for his autos.  Not sure that is accurate or not, we shall see!

On 5/30/2023 at 8:09 AM, Ducky13 said:

I plan to meet a few comic creators for convention sketches (Jae Lee, Jimenez, Erwin)

On 5/30/2023 at 1:12 PM, The Commissioner said:

Is Jimenez attending?

Disregard, I thought you meant Jorge Jimenez. 

On 6/7/2023 at 11:49 AM, Monster's Lair Comics said:
On 6/7/2023 at 7:49 AM, The Commissioner said:

2 days away! :yeehaw:

quit reminding me..... still have books to prep and price. I'll probably be flying there with books..

I'm already broke! :roflmao: