• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fan Expo Dallas June 9 - 11, 2023
1 1

77 posts in this topic

On 4/6/2023 at 2:49 PM, Cman429 said:

They won’t even let you get in line. And if you do get in line, well, just picture the blimp scene from Indiana Jones & Last Crusade. 

So that's it for Hayden autos in Dallas then. Wild. You're making a strong case for me to just pre-order everything in advance and not take any chances. Kinda takes the fun out of it but I guess this is how it works now.

And perhaps, strategizing this, I should go for Rosario's line first.

Decided to order the Rosario auto in advance today as that Ahsoka trailer dropped so she is definitely going to be popular. I see the sell-out potential. I've been following her entire career since the 90s and it is wild to me that this one role has skyrocketed her like this.

Man they really get ya with that $7.50 admin fee, don't they?

On 4/18/2023 at 8:55 AM, TheCollector2016 said:

@Kevin Boyd are all the celebrity guest announcements completed at this time?

Good point, I had noticed that the rest of the Clerks were announce, when I thought it was only Kevin Smith and one other. I'd also be curious if there is the be a Kevin Smith and Mewes sig package available for cgc to prepay like there was to be last year? @Kevin Boyd Of course I haven't seen kevin post in a minute so idk

On 4/20/2023 at 3:18 PM, Monster's Lair Comics said:

For Facilitators, Agents of Slabs will be there (by Scott's Collectibles) in Artist Alley. They will have witnesses to assist for CGC. 

Seems that all of cgc will be there 😂

Screenshot_20230421-113549.png

On 4/25/2023 at 11:47 AM, fiendish said:

And now so will I.

I dream of the day we get onsite slabbing at the con to have them done by weekend end. With the competition based here, seems unlikely, however that said, cgc will want to include this event yearly to ahem "show up" at a competition home base, imo!

On 5/16/2023 at 4:54 PM, somewhereintexas said:

Looking for a VIP pass.  Anyone have one or know someone that has one they would be willing to sell?

No I don't but :hi:

10 days out, anybody heard of convention exclusives to be offered (outside of the VIP and Ultimate fan packages)?

I plan to meet a few comic creators for convention sketches (Jae Lee, Jimenez, Erwin) and some autographs (ASM 700, Tec 1000 Artgrem vintage), pull a couple small keys, fill in some back issues, get a t-shirt, peruse the artist alley for something unique for my home office and maybe catch a panel or 2.

What are your plans?