• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Return CGC Slab Labels?
1 1

4 posts in this topic

I crack quite a few Blue labeled slabs, then have the books converted to SS gold labels. As a result I now have a pretty good stack of CGC blue labels (the ones encased in the plastic by CGC that say Grade # and Title details on the blue paper). I believe in the distant past you could turn them in for $5 a piece. Is this still a thing? If so what do I do? Just send them back with my next submission lot and expect (or self calculate) the sum to be deducted from the CGC grading total? (I believe the $5 refund was to help ensure the CGC Census remained accurate and did not become inflated over time).

Thanks!

On 2/23/2023 at 10:33 AM, CrystalM CS said:

Hello! At this time, we do not have a buyback program for the labels, but we will accept them either by mail or emailed. Please let us know if you have any additional questions. 

Is there a specific email address we should send the labels to? And should we scan both sides and send, or just the fronts? I have a pack of about 15 from books that have been cracked open over the last year or so. Thanks!

• Administrator

Hello @Spencer Jones,

Please send these to submissions@cgccomics.com with the front and back of the labels in the photo as well as a hand written note of today's date with the labels. Also, before tossing them away, please be sure to wait for our team to reply to the email. In some cases, additional information is needed. Thanks for checking!