• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comictom101: Latest YouTube Post
1 1

18 posts in this topic

I’ve enjoyed his YouTube videos in the past but his latest video looks like it’s a “going out of business” sale and is trying to get money to spread comics to kids… I get that and agree, but “need money” for that!!! I have (as we all do) long boxes that I give away to kids! Scam!?!

On 2/25/2023 at 9:54 PM, Xenosmilus said:

I’ve enjoyed his YouTube videos in the past but his latest video looks like it’s a “going out of business” sale and is trying to get money to spread comics to kids… 

Couldn’t find the video, but your description reminds me of the evangelist/preacher from a while ago who was trying to raise money for a bunch of private jets to “do God’s work” 

This is a genuine fund raiser for a good cause  (charity Comic Books for Kids). The charity supports children in hospitals by donating books, and also supports independent creators.  All funds in the auction went directly to the 501c3 charity as donations. This is worthy of appreciation for supporting with his platform. Let's give Tom credit here.

Screenshot_20230226-085852.png

Edited by Northwest

On 2/26/2023 at 1:03 PM, lordbyroncomics said:

Just seeing his facial expressions on the thumbnails- sometimes joined with his partner in crime Mint Gemz- is enough to make me avoid watching altogether. What punchable faces.

The socially inept “yo,yo,yo” 15 seconds in....

6413819D-908F-4C3B-98BB-F2C7CF0EDB5E.gif.d214440433acd3b619fdf1e0fb333521.gif

On 2/26/2023 at 11:57 AM, Northwest said:

This is a genuine fund raiser for a good cause  (charity Comic Books for Kids). The charity supports children in hospitals by donating books, and also supports independent creators.  All funds in the auction went directly to the 501c3 charity as donations. This is worthy of appreciation for supporting with his platform. Let's give Tom credit here.

Screenshot_20230226-085852.png

It's CGC. 

We'd rather tear people down and say how bad they are.