• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tell Me a Tale - For Those Who Love Comics
7 7

154 posts in this topic

@bc it was a boards malfunction, it's posted now.

I typed out the whole thing and tried to copy and paste the last part @CGC Mike and it had copy and pasted your profile along with the cgc contact us info at the bottom of the page. I had it in spoiler as planned on the phone and would have posted and edited but it didn't have the post button.

On top of that when I refreshed it left it there so couldn't retype, and it didn't have the clear editor button.

So I had to post half and use edit then,  given the reaction @CGC Mike this is making me look crazy in posting, which is unfortunate to the time here

Screenshot_20230922_191013_Samsung Internet.jpg

On 9/22/2023 at 8:12 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

@bc it was a boards malfunction, it's posted now.

I typed out the whole thing and tried to copy and paste the last part @CGC Mike and it had copy and pasted your profile along with the cgc contact us info at the bottom of the page. I had it in spoiler as planned on the phone and would have posted and edited but it didn't have the post button.

On top of that when I refreshed it left it there so couldn't retype, and it didn't have the clear editor button.

So I had to post half and use edit then,  given the reaction @CGC Mike this is making me look crazy in posting, which is unfortunate to the time here

Screenshot_20230922_191013_Samsung Internet.jpg

All good man!

Saw the spoiler first, and without context, wasn't sure how to take it.

We all look crazy from time to time!

-bc

On 9/22/2023 at 8:15 PM, bc said:

All good man!

Saw the spoiler first, and without context, wasn't sure how to take it.

We all look crazy from time to time!

-bc

Lol I still had to edit that post in this thread  :(

I Really should just delete it all, as the board software caused my time to edit to lag.

It was coherent, but I dont think I ever got to the point cohesively about only having a bike (similar to you) to discover my comics and collecting, especially for my Sicilloan and christian parents.

Argh! And good grief. But no hate, we all have our own stories of where we come from and how this hobby fed our soul.

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

@Dr. Balls

Thank you for sharing the above tale and the heartbreaking experience  you and Tara went through.  I know that took a lot of courage to write as you relived in your mind those tragic times.

I remember what it was like when my wife and I lost our unborn child.  Noone, who has not experienced this, can possibly understand the grief one goes through.  I am sincerely sorry for your loss.

Thank you again for shairng, for opening up, and for being a part of this community.  You are a great asset to everyone here.

@Dr. Balls None of the like options seem appropriate for that post. I just wanted to say I enjoyed reading it, related to it, and I sympathise :foryou:

On 11/29/2023 at 11:30 AM, Hudson said:

@Dr. Balls

Thank you for sharing the above tale and the heartbreaking experience  you and Tara went through.  I know that took a lot of courage to write as you relived in your mind those tragic times.

I remember what it was like when my wife and I lost our unborn child.  Noone, who has not experienced this, can possibly understand the grief one goes through.  I am sincerely sorry for your loss.

Thank you again for shairng, for opening up, and for being a part of this community.  You are a great asset to everyone here.

On 11/29/2023 at 11:38 AM, Get Marwood & I said:

@Dr. Balls None of the like options seem appropriate for that post. I just wanted to say I enjoyed reading it, related to it, and I sympathise :foryou:

Thanks, you guys. It's not something I share very often - it's difficult and will always be difficult. But having a community - even if it's online - of people who enjoy what you enjoy makes life more interesting. Some day, I'll get to meet people from here in person and make a few more memories. This place and the people in it will always have my gratitude - even when I am disagreeing with them. lol

On 11/29/2023 at 2:42 PM, Dr. Balls said:

Thanks, you guys. It's not something I share very often - it's difficult and will always be difficult. But having a community - even if it's online - of people who enjoy what you enjoy makes life more interesting. Some day, I'll get to meet people from here in person and make a few more memories. This place and the people in it will always have my gratitude - even when I am disagreeing with them. lol

If we meet, you are making me a burger.

On 11/29/2023 at 12:45 PM, Dr. Balls said:

And for that, I'm thankful.

I have no problem posting what is an appropriate response for that post....((((Dr.Balls)))))  

@ComicMike we really do need a hug emoji...I'm sure I'm not the only one who will use it.