• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

a new endeavor: show us your single fave R, C & Q books, certified only
2 2

64 posts in this topic

On 3/10/2023 at 5:03 PM, Gotham Kid said:

on ComicLink, it didn't last long.

I took what I thought was fair. The next day a 3.0 showed up on e bay with a married cover and no color touch., So in 9 days I'll find out if I sold to cheap or not. Gonna put the dough toward another early Action, Blue. 

On 3/11/2023 at 11:44 AM, mwotka said:

And here is a pretty good option for Conserved.  Not sure how this married cover is conserved when other married stuff is qualified...(shrug)

Arrow 3 5.0 cons.jpg

Would you rather it be Green labeled or Conserved labeled? Personally I prefer conserved, especially if the Green has missing anything. It is confusing to me though. I'm looking at a book right now (not to buy), recently graded, that has only staples replaced and married cover that has a Purple label. I just bought but have yet to recieve a book that has only staples replaced and has a Conserved label. Between your book, and a great book by the way, and the other two I can't quite figure out their method. 

Opera Snapshot_2023-03-11_125823_boards.cgccomics.com.png

Opera Snapshot_2023-03-11_125630_www.ebay.com.png

Opera Snapshot_2023-03-11_125753_comics.ha.com.png

Edited by Professor K
spelling, grammer, the usual