• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Will CGC grade a pokemon card that is encapsulated by RCG?

6 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Hello @Ryder3185,

If you would like to submit this card, unfortunately, you will need to remove the card from its holder yourself prior to submitting it to us. RCG is not covered by our crossover service. I am sorry for the inconvenience. Let us know if you have any other questions. 

On 3/24/2023 at 8:25 AM, MattM CS said:

Hello @Ryder3185,

If you would like to submit this card, unfortunately, you will need to remove the card from its holder yourself prior to submitting it to us. RCG is not covered by our crossover service. I am sorry for the inconvenience. Let us know if you have any other questions. 

Thank you for the response. So for cross over service it would inculde PSA, BCG AND SCG? I have a different card with the SCG label. 

On 3/24/2023 at 10:05 AM, Ryder3185 said:

Thank you for the response. So for cross over service it would inculde PSA, BCG AND SCG? I have a different card with the SCG label. 

I believe crossover service only applies to PSA and Beckett, not SCG.