• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I got 1 comic so i see no reason to pay for the subscription, i just want my comic graded and restored.
2 2

10 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Hello,

Unfortunately, in order to submit to our office directly, a membership is required. If you do not wish to sign up for a membership, then you will need to submit through a dealer in your area. You can find a full list of our dealers HERE. Have a great day!

On 4/5/2023 at 11:33 AM, cbudris said:

ok im in wyoming, so ill gwt the membership for 25$ and restored, and graded what does that all intail and how much would that run?

What sort of restoration are you asking about?  

On 4/5/2023 at 3:03 PM, steveinthecity said:

I'd imagine he's talking about a press & clean.

In any event , fees can be seen here:

https://www.cgccomics.com/submit/services-fees/cgc-grading/

DOn't forget to figure in shipping fees both ways plus CGC fees to figur eout if it's worth it.

• Administrator

Grading fees align to the age of the book defined as Modern (1975 to present) and Economy (pre-1975) and the service tier selection. All of our grading fees as well as the current turnaround time for each submission tier are available on our website at CGC Services & Fees | CGC (cgccomics.com).

Submitting your comics, trading cards, magazines, and concert posters to CGC is easy.  Just follow the steps outlined on our website to sign up for membership and start submitting on How to Submit | CGC (cgccomics.com).

If you do not wish to sign up for membership, you can also submit through an authorized CGC dealer to submit items on your behalf.  A listing of authorized CGC dealers is available on our website at Dealer Listing | CGC (cgccomics.com).

On 4/5/2023 at 1:03 PM, steveinthecity said:

the waves on the front and back cover are from water the inside pages are totally fine. or being in a moist area, Im guessing i want restoration, pressing and grading

On 4/3/2023 at 6:44 AM, MattM CS said:

Hello,

Unfortunately, in order to submit to our office directly, a membership is required. If you do not wish to sign up for a membership, then you will need to submit through a dealer in your area. You can find a full list of our dealers HERE. Have a great day!

how much would Select Primary Service restoration, pressing, and grading be with the 25$ membership? it give options but without a membership there greyed out and dont show a price, and the comics 1977 issue so it would be under the Modern Comic Tier.