• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

June 2023 Heritage Signature Auction #7340
4 4

566 posts in this topic

No rest for the weary. But hey, time to speculate. Are we slowing down? Will June spell doom for consignors? Will we see more eye popping examples than we did in March? Original Comic Art:Comic Strip Art, Bill Watterson Calvin and Hobbes

Original Comic Art:Comic Strip Art, Charles Schulz Peanuts Da...

Original Comic Art:Story Page, John Byrne and Terry Austin The X-MenOriginal Comic Art:Covers, John Buscema and Frank Giacoia Thor ...

Original Comic Art:Covers, Jean Giraud (Moebius) The Airtight GarageOriginal Comic Art:Covers, Barry Smith - "Kull of Atlantis" Cover Original Art (c. 19...

Edited by grapeape

On 4/15/2023 at 9:24 AM, drdonaldblake1 said:

https://comics.ha.com/itm/original-comic-art/rich-buckler-and-al-milgrom-the-incredible-hulk-247-cover-original-art-marvel-1980-andlt-/p/7340-32001.s?ic4=ListView-ShortDescription-071515

Hulk 247 action packed cover by Buckler and milgrom

The milgrom 262 hulk cover got a solid $35k March 2023 heritage auction

On 4/16/2023 at 8:56 AM, Michael Browning said:

I'd say it hits $15,000. It's a page from a key book by a famous artist and those pages are highly sought after, no matter what.

No doubt it's a published page from the "Harley" comic. I agree it will maybe net at least $10k. It won't be me though. I would trade for a page like that but I couldn't bring myself to cash pay for so much stat. There is a companion page in this auction (2 Mad Loves 1 auction) that's key but no Joker and no Harley in costume.